Semi-modular, audio controlled analog synthesizer pedal.
With one oscillator, this three voice monophonic audio controlled synth (ACS), this 9V synth pedal is the closest you can get between the performer’s instrument / voice to analog synths sound. The + version expands what the former Squaver P1 started but gives it a variable gate, wider sweep PWM and a smoother ENV.
In stock now! Or if you are located in the US you can order the Squaver P1+ now on Amazon!
Expressing the instrumentalist's performance to an analog synthesizer according to its frequency, amplitude and articulation is a an art of its own. Inside the Squaver P1+ is the ACO100 oscillator chip with its audio input and synth output. A square and sawtooth waves mix knob is provided on the front panel as well as an OSC / SUBS mix and SYNTH / SRC mix knobs. The Squaver P1+ pulls the whole analog audio - synth - CV performance together. Along with two envelope followers that can be assigned to either the VCA, PWM or the VCF and still have all the important CV ins and outs on the front panel to create your own patches.
The input preamp is powerful and clean with +40dB gain to accommodate line level sources, electric instruments as well as dynamic mics. Our new patent awarded auto-adjusting filter can work in 2 pole or 4 pole if more help with frequency detection is needed. The expression pedal input can be assigned to either the VCF cutoff frequency, octave CV or harmony CV via the Expression destination 4 position switch as well as to any other destination via its dedicated "Exp CV" output. The ENV is generated from an ENV follower that can extract the dynamics from the main audio input and a second ENV follower extracts dynamics from the side-chain audio input. The user can then switch between the two main ENV via a footswitch.
Both the main input and side-chain input has their thru jacks for chaining an infinite amount of synths together for a multi voice synth chain. An ENV amount knob can determine how much you want to mimic the input dynamics from 1:1 to a completely flat response or completely reverse the ENV. ACO CV inputs for octave and semitones are accessible via front panel knobs and two CV inputs (one for harmony shift and one for octave shift) from external CV sources like analog sequencers and LFO's. Two foot-switches "ACO CV In on" and "Side-chain on" give you real-time control over activating the arpeggiation CV inputs and engaging the alternative ENV follower input instead of the main input's ENV.
- Single ACO design
- Plays analog synth along with the input audio
- Extracts gate, pitch, envelope and trigger CV from input audio
- Mix knob can blend between square and sawtooth waves
- 40 dB gain range on the input preamp (high impedance)
- 3 thru jacks for daisy-chaining multiple units and record the source directly
- Side chain input accesses the 2nd ENV follower and switched via footswitch
- Ring mod audio input will invert the synth phase at the audio input’s frequency
- LP, BP / HP, 12 / 24db/oct resonant filter with CV input control
- 9V battery operation or standard 9V pedal supply
- Dual 4 charecter LED meter shows both the main input and the side-chain input’s levels
- Total of 3 audio inputs, 5 CV outputs and 6 CV inputs
Explore our other synthesizers
We offer two other awesome products